Tuesday 13 September 2011

Who loves Jo Brand?

I do.........

So my boyfriend is producing a bunch of podcasts at work and last week the guest was Jo Brand, woah. When he told me about this i knew I had to make a cake (cake is my response to most things) and so i did, and here is the bad boy.



Its a chocolate orange sponge with chocolate butter icing and a hand made sugar heart, yum. They gave Ms Brand the cake in the midst of the podcast whilst she was being all super funny so if you want to hear her reaction then you can download these comedy podcasts for FREE here:

Listen to Episode 3: Jo Brand and some fantasy American load of old bollocks : The Dave Weekly podcast

Or you can get yourself to itunes and download it there, yeah. Do it, cake + comedy = mega happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment